The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of information about the Users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
We only collect information that you provide to us by voluntarily filling out any online form on our website. This information includes your name, phone number and email address.
The phone number that you provide to us through a voluntary registration process is hidden from the other website visitors. Your phone number may also be used to keep you informed about relevant KINZA events. User is entitled to refuse a calling pattern on his phone and needs to tell the manager if he wants to use this right.
The email address that you provide to us through a voluntary registration process is hidden from the other website visitors.
We reserve the right to keep emails and other messages sent by our users to process their inquiries, respond to their requests and improve our services.
Your email address may also be used for informational and other mailing lists from the forum website https://dubai.kinza360.com. User is entitled to unsubscribe from email notifications at any time.
When you visit a new website it sends one or several cookies to your computer. These are small text files that are created to identify your browser.
Every time you visit the forum website, our services automatically record the information that your browser usually sends when you visit any webpage. As a rule, this information includes the URL of the requested webpage, IP address of your computer, browser type, language preference, date and time of the request as well as one or several cookies, which allow identifying your browser.
We reserve the right to present links on our website in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. This information is used to improve the quality of our advertising services.
Storage and Use of Personal Data
Users’ Personal Data is stored on electronic media and processed within the period required to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, except for the cases when a longer period of data and information storage is required according to the legislation or authorized by it. Personal Data is processed in any lawful way, including the use of automation tools or without them.
The processed Personal Data shall be destroyed or depersonalized when the data processing purposes are achieved or if there is no need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by the law.
Personal Data Transfer
The User agrees and confirms that the Company shall have the right to transfer their Personal Data to third parties – partners and contractors who organize the forum which the User is registered to, in order to properly perform the Company’s duties.
The Company can transfer Personal Data to the territory of foreign countries. The Company shall take all necessary measures to ensure the privacy and security of Personal Data in case of a cross-border transfer.
A cross-border transfer of Personal Data to the territory of foreign countries that do not provide adequate protection of Personal Data is carried out only with the User’s written consent, or to perform the contract according to which the User is a party, as well as in other cases.
Termination of Personal Data Processing
The Company shall terminate the Personal Data processing:
– if there are conditions for terminating Personal Data processing or after the period permitted by law has expired;
– when the data processing purposes are achieved or if there is no need to achieve these purposes;
– upon the User’s request, if the processed Personal Data is illegally received or is not necessary for the stated processing purpose;
– in case when illegal processing of Personal Data is revealed, and it is impossible to ensure legal processing;
– if the consent period for the processing of Personal Data has expired, or if such consent is withdrawn, or if no other legal reasons for the processing of Personal Data are provided;
– in case of the Company’s liquidation.
The Users are entitled:
– to receive confirmation of the Personal Data processing and to have an opportunity to review it;
– to obtain information about the legal reasons, purposes, terms, and ways of their Personal Data processing;
– to request for making changes in the inaccurate, incomplete or outdated Personal Data of the User;
– to request for deleting their Personal Data if the Personal Data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if the Personal Data is processed illegally, and to request for getting informed what measures are taken in this respect;
– to request a copy of their Personal Data that is being processed;
– to request for limiting the Personal Data processing;
– to request for obtaining the User’s Personal Data that they provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have the right to transfer this data to third parties;
– to obtain information about cross-border transfer of their Personal Data that is intended or has been made;
– to obtain information about the procedure of exercising the rights of the Users when the Company processes their Personal Data;
– to request for excluding the distribution of the Company’s news items from the mailout;
– to request for terminating their Personal Data processing if it is confirmed that the Company processes it illegally, and to request for getting informed what measures are taken in this respect;
– to receive answers to questions regarding the User’s Personal Data.
The Users are entitled to send their requests to the Company, including requests for the use of their Personal Data via email: email@example.com
None of the information we collect through the authorization process will be disclosed to third parties.